First StepsPre-loved baby and children’s clothing packs
Our First Steps project works closely with Redcar Area Foodbank and other frontline professionals, such as Health Visitors and Social Workers, to help local families in need.
We provide packs of pre-loved baby and children’s clothing, from newborn up to age 5-6, including coats and footwear. We can also provide items of baby equipment, from sterilisers and bottles to larger items such as pushchairs, cots and high chairs. We will also try to provide toiletries, nappies and age-appropriate toys if we have them in stock.
We have continued to help families in need throughout the Coronavirus pandemic. Frontline professionals can make referrals by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How You Can Donate:
We are happy to accept donations of new or pre-loved items (in good, clean condition) including:
- clothing – from first-size baby up to age 5-6 years
- blankets and bedding
- prams and pushchairs
- cots, travel cots and moses baskets
- NEW mattresses for cots and moses baskets
- NEW small toys, suitable from birth – with the CE safety mark
- NEW and unopened toiletries and nappies